Primary Care, Family Medicine, and Concierge Medicine specializing in meeting the health needs of seniors, and serving all ages.
You’ll get the optimal diagnoses and treatment with our team approach. Our team of providers confers with each other to provide you with the best, most-informed care, from multiple perspectives. Our comprehensive approach to wellness guarantees you an extraordinary experience!
Main Street Physicians’ broad array of health services, delivers the highest level of pro-active, patient care.
Our Philosophy of Care:
- Wellness-focused ─ Personalized wellness plans and check-ups are part of the extra special care you can expect. That means seeing you before there is a problem as well as when there is. Scheduled follow-up visits are vital to ensure that your health issues are thoroughly addressed.
- Extra time ─ We encourage visits to help prevent minor issues from becoming emergencies. As a resident in our facilities, you can see a medical practitioner 2 to 3 times a week when needed, in the comfort of your own room…and keep your current doctors. Enjoy the freedom of choice to see a doctor when and where it is most convenient. You’ll love knowing you’ll be seen in your room when a family member can’t give you a ride or your doctor isn’t available as soon as you need to be seen.
- Proactive medication management ─ We keep your medications to the minimum and monitor for drug allergies, interactions, and side effects. Our Commitment to Comprehensive and Preventive Care Makes All the Difference
- Online Patient Portal ─ Main Street Physicians Care electronic medical records are accessible to you and your family members so, when necessary, medical and family decision-makers can communicate quickly and effectively about your status and healthcare options.
- Our freestanding Main Street Physicians Clinics – Are conveniently located across all of South Carolina. When you’re away from home, your doctor is not far away. With our statewide network of primary care clinics and electronic health records, you can visit any of our many locations for the same personal healthcare you are used to.
- eVisit – When you need medical attention for a non-life threatening health issue and can’t access one of our locations, whether you are across town or anywhere in the world, access your Main Street Physicians Care practice on any computer through our eVisit virtual office visit. With eVisit, patients log-in on a computer and can describe their symptoms. Main Street Physicians Care providers will review their symptoms, have access to the patient’s medical history and then will provide appropriate treatment plans that may include prescribed medication. eVisit can prevent a costly trip to urgent care or a long wait at a walk-in clinic where your patient history is unknown.
- 24/7 Center for Telehealth Support is available for all our patients.
- A Network of Providers available statewide